Erik ten Hag’s first Premier League game as Manchester United manager will be against Brighton at Old Trafford, live on Sky Sportson the opening Super Sunday of the 2022/23 season.
After facing Graham Potter’s Seagulls on Sunday August 7, live on Sky Sports, United travel to Brentford in the second round of fixtures before hosting rivals Liverpool in a blockbuster early-season clash on the weekend of August 20.
United’s trip to the Etihad Stadium for the first Manchester derby of the season on October 1 kicks off a daunting month which sees Ten Hag’s side travel to Everton and Chelsea and host Tottenham, Newcastle and West Ham.
The final game before the season breaks for the winter World Cup will be against Fulham on the weekend of November 12/13. United then return to action on Boxing Day at Fulham.
2023 will be ushered in by a home match against promoted Bournemouth. Premier League champions Manchester City are next up at Old Trafford on January 14, the return trip to Anfield on March 4, while United conclude their season at home to Fulham on May 28.
Manchester United’s 2022/23 Premier League fixtures
All fixtures subject to change.
7: Brighton (h) – live on Sky Sports
13: Brentford (a)
20: Liverpool (h)
27: Southampton (a)
30: Leicester (a)
3: Arsenal (h)
10: Crystal Palace (a)
17: Leeds (h)
1: Man City (a)
8: Everton (a)
15: Newcastle (a)
19: Tottenham (h)
22: Chelsea (a)
29: West Ham (h)
5: Aston Villa (a)
12: Fulham (a)
26: Nottingham Forest (h)
31: Wolves (a)
2: Bournemouth (h)
14: Man City (h)
21: Arsenal (a)
4: Crystal Palace (h)
11: Leeds United (a)
18: Leicester City (h)
25: Brentford (h)
4: Liverpool (a)
11: Southampton (h)
18: Brighton (a)
1: Newcastle (a)
8: Everton (h)
15: Nottingham Forest (a)
22: Chelsea (h)
25: Tottenham (a)
29: Aston Villa (h)
6: West Ham (a)
13: Wolves (h)
20: Bournemouth (a)
28: Fulham (h)
Key dates for the 2022/23 season
The Premier League The season will begin on the weekend of August 5-7 – one week earlier than the 2021/22 campaign started.
However, the Premier League will take a break in the middle of the season to accommodate the first ever winter World Cup. The league’s final round before the break will be on the weekend of November 12/13 before resuming on Boxing Day with the World Cup final taking place on December 18.
The Premier League’s final day will be Sunday May 28.
Meanwhile, the Carabao Cup final will be held on Sunday February 26 and the FA Cup final on Saturday June 3.
The Europa League final will be played on May 31 in Budapest, the Europe Conference League final will be on June 7 in Prague and the Champions League final is scheduled for June 10 in Istanbul.
The new Premier League season with Sky Sports
- 128 exclusively live Premier League matches.
- First pick of matches for every weekend of the Premier League season.
- The best punditry team in football including Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, Jamie Redknapp, Graeme Souness, Micah Richards and Roy Keane.
- Kelly Cates and David Jones will present our live coverage across Friday Night Football, Saturday Night Football, Super Sunday and Monday Night Football.
- In-game goals and clips for mobile devices from Sky Sports live matches.
- Extended highlights On Demand and our Premier League channel.
- Sky Sports is your ultimate destination for domestic football with live coverage of the Premier League, EFL, Scottish Premiership and the Women’s Super League.
- Find out more about Sky Sports