Kylian Mbappe has been named as the most valuable footballer in the world, with four Premier League players in the top ten.
CIES Football Observatory has published their list of top 100 estimated transfer values for players worldwide.
Mbappe’s bumper new three year contract with Paris Saint-Germain has fired him back to the top of the list, with an estimated transfer value of € 205.6million [£176m].
The France striker came close to leaving PSG for Real Madrid on a free transfer, before committing his future to the club.
Not far behind is Champions League and LaLiga winner Vinicius Jr, who enjoyed a brilliant season with Real Madrid.
The 21-year-old is valued at € 185.3million [£158.6m]but he only has two years left on his current contract.
New Man City signing Erling Haaland is third on the list with an estimated transfer value of € 152.6million [£130.7m].
City paid an initial feel of just £ 51million for the superstar striker, who scored 86 goals in 89 games for Borussia Dortmund.
Man City ramp up Saka interest, Bayern prepare second Mane bid, De Jong update
Mallorca saw Owen’s Real Madrid career begin ‘with a bang’ – now its his ‘nightmare’
Man City and Liverpool circle with Saka contract saga leaving Arsenal vulnerable
‘He’s got to change’ – Haaland deal could force Guardiola and City rethink
Mane ‘very likely’ to join Bayern Munich with Liverpool sent Salah contract message
Transfer notebook: Chelsea target Juve ace, Eriksen to leave Brentford for new club
Barcelona star Pedri is fourth with a value of € 135.1million [£115.7m]and is followed by two English stars.
Jude Bellingham, 18, has an estimated value of € 133.7million [£114.5m] after starring for Borussia Dortmund and has been linked with a return to the Premier League.
Four-time Premier League winner Phil Foden is sixth on the list with a value of € 124million [£106.2m] and Manchester United target Frankie de Jong [€112.5million] is seventh.
Liverpool star Luis Diaz, who only joined the club in January, has seen his brilliant performances rewarded with a place at eight on the list.
Man City’s Ruben Dias is the highest defender with a value of € 109.6million [£93.8m]with former City star Ferran Torres [€109.5million] rounding off the top 10.
Gianluigi Donnarumma (€ 74m) tops the table for goalkeepers, while Liverpool and England ace Trent Alexander-Arnold (€ 87m) is the highest-valued full-back.
Premier League clubs dominate the ranking with a total of 41 representatives in the top 100.
Top 20 most valuable players
According to CIES Football Observatory, the most valuable players in world football …
1. Kylian Mbappe – PSG and France (£ 176m)
2. Vinicius Junior – Real Madrid and Brazil (£ 158m)
3. Erling Haaland – Manchester City and Norway (£ 130m)
4. Pedri – Barcelona and Spain (£ 115m)
5. Jude Bellingham – Borussia Dortmund and England (£ 114m)
6. Phil Foden – Manchester City and England (£ 106m)
7. Frenkie de Jong – Barcelona and Netherlands (£ 96m)
8. Luis Diaz – Liverpool and Colombia (£ 94m)
9. Ruben Dias – Manchester City and Spain (£ 93.8m)
10. Ferran Torres – Barcelona and Spain (£ 93.6m)
11. Lautaro Martinez – Inter Milan and Argentina (£ 91m)
12. Jamal Musiala – Bayern Munich and Germany (£ 90m)
13. Jadon Sancho – Manchester United and England (£ 88m)
14. Mason Mount – Chelsea and England (£ 85m)
15. Bukayo Saka – Arsenal and England (£ 85m)
16. Josko Gvardiol – RB Leipzig and Croatia (£ 85m)
17. Bruno Fernandes – Manchester United and Portugal (£ 83m)
18. Nicolo Barella – Inter Milan and Italy (£ 81m)
19. Kai Havertz – Chelsea and Germany (£ 80m)
20. Joao Felix – Atletico Madrid and Portugal (£ 77m)